mercredi 11 janvier 2012

ADRMS: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure

Trying to put in place IRM functionality to cooperate with Exchange 2010, I have to install AD RMS and test the IRM configuration with the Exchange PowerShell. Moreover, I encountered the following error:

error

When I added the ADRMS role, I have chosen a self signed certificate. After that, I took a look at the IIS, I found my certificate bind with the “Default Web site”. I tried this ADRMS URL, “https://dc.contoso.local/_wmcs/licensing/server.asmx” , and I got a certificate error. I guessed then that my certificate must be in the container of my “Trusted root certification authorities” and the problem is solved.

certificate

Good luck Smile

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
MCC | MCT | MCITP Exchange 2010 | MCITP Exchange 2007 | MCITP Server Administrator